- Massage Therapy graduate (Sutherland-Chan School, 1981)
- College of Massage Therapists registration (since 1981)
- Shiatsu Therapy graduate (Kikkawa College, 1982)
- WATSU Aquatic Therapy (Level 1/ Level 2, 1998)
- JAHARA Technique Aquatic Therapy (Level 1/Level 2, 1999)
- Certified Reflexologist (Reflexology Assoc. of Canada, 1999)
- Certified LaStone Therapist (LaStone Therapy, Inc., 2000)
A Registered Massage Therapist since 1981, Claudia has a unique breadth of experience. She taught Sports Massage for over nine years at the Sutherland-Chan School as well as the Kikkawa College. Claudia has worked extensively with a wide range of athletes over the years, including nationally ranked runners, race walkers and triathletes. She has accompanied the National Ballet of Canada on tour as the company massage therapist and has volunteered her time to the Ontario Massage Therapists Association (OMTA) as both president and vice president. Claudia has also worked with long term HIV survivors at Casey House Hospice for over 10 years providing pain relief care.
Claudia has pioneered the development of Aquatic Massage Therapy as a modality within the scope of practice for Massage Therapists in Ontario. As a result, receipts can be issued for Aquatic Massage Therapy for coverage by extended health insurance plans. She has also collaborated with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario to develop Aquatic Massage Therapy and Stone Massage Therapy training programs with Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for licensed therapists in the province. Post-graduate courses are offered through The Waters (thewaters.ca) in Toronto.